.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

New box!


The bento box buying bug continues!

This is one of a set of 3 small square-ish box sets I got off Ebay. The set comes in red, yellow, and blue and is the Urara "brand" of boxes -- they have the more oblong 2-tier sets in the same colors as well.

Anyway, here's what I've packed for lunch:

Left box: Morningstar "chicken" nuggets, oven baked fries, and mini pizza cups.

Right box: blueberries and grapes.

In hindsight, I probably should have packed this lunch in the red box set because all the stuff in the left box is yellowish and makes for a monochromatic effect. Whatev.

Oh and the mini pizza cups were the result of Sunday morning restlessness while I waited for the hubby to get up. I just took canned biscuits, pressed the dough into a mini muffin tin, then filled the biscuit cups with some garlic & herb pasta sauce, turkey pepperoni, and shredded cheese. This all got baked at 450 degrees for about 10 minutes. I liked them, hubby wasn't such a fan.

5 comments:

Thistlemoon said...

Looks like a yummy lunch to me! I love these Bento Boxes! :)

Welcome to The Foodie Blogroll!

Anonymous said...

I've been reading your blog for a while and enjoy it very much.

Thanks for posting your pizza cup recipe. They sound delicious.

I am also on a search for Bundinos.

Spiceaholic said...

Jenn -- thanks! As you can tell, I like them too! :D

Kear -- Good to hear from you! I found the Bundinos at Super-Walmart, if that helps.

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I just "have to have" them.

I will be checking WalMart in the next couple of days.

Anonymous said...

I found the Bundinos tonight, at WalMart.

Thanks!