.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Pondering with a pinch of stubbornness

It's not that I don't want to post. It's not that I don't have ideas.

I just don't know.

I think it's that I feel that my blog isn't as cool-looking as other ones are and so I make excuses about posting.

And I'm just not sure if what I'm doing is interesting enough to attract readers or keep current ones. (Insert guilt-trip)

Once upon a time I posted food stuff to another blog but then I got bored/overwhelmed there as well. I think I was trying to do too much then as well -- weight loss stuff, recipes, general food gabbery. I'm afraid I'm doing the same thing here -- bentos, recipes, randomness. But at the same time, I don't think it's too confusing. I think I've just gotten lazy and haven't been able to think of anything witty to write.

But you know what? I'm going to keep plugging away.

I do have some goals though:

  • I want to learn to take better food pictures
  • I want to organize my blog better
  • I want to incorporate previous posts from my other blog -- this may involve moving content from here to that blog or vice versa
  • I want to do more recipe reviews
  • I WILL QUIT BUYING SO MANY DAMN COOKBOOKS! :D
I have a very bad habit of starting projects and not finishing them. I promise this will not be one of those.

2 comments:

Lunch Buckets said...

me too me too me too me too me too

oh, yeah, me too on the last one too

Anonymous said...

Oh man if this isnt me. I just started looking at my sad blog thinking the same things. But I want to keep plugging too! My photos stink and I just am at a loss for content but gonna keep trying. =) Good luck to you. don't give up!!!