I just don't know.
I think it's that I feel that my blog isn't as cool-looking as other ones are and so I make excuses about posting.
And I'm just not sure if what I'm doing is interesting enough to attract readers or keep current ones. (Insert guilt-trip)
Once upon a time I posted food stuff to another blog but then I got bored/overwhelmed there as well. I think I was trying to do too much then as well -- weight loss stuff, recipes, general food gabbery. I'm afraid I'm doing the same thing here -- bentos, recipes, randomness. But at the same time, I don't think it's too confusing. I think I've just gotten lazy and haven't been able to think of anything witty to write.
But you know what? I'm going to keep plugging away.
I do have some goals though:
- I want to learn to take better food pictures
- I want to organize my blog better
- I want to incorporate previous posts from my other blog -- this may involve moving content from here to that blog or vice versa
- I want to do more recipe reviews
- I WILL QUIT BUYING SO MANY DAMN COOKBOOKS! :D