.

Friday, March 6, 2009

Weekend plans and BSI reminder!!

I actually have some hint of a life this weekend, yay!!

Tonight, Mr. Spice and I being all intellectual and catching a foreign film at the High Museum of Art -- we'll be watching Africa Paradis. It's in French but has subtitles, which is good since my French is a bit rusty now. Le bwahahaha.

Tomorrow I'm at work for a few hours and then we're going to try to watch Watchmen depending on how tired and brain fried I am. I would like to enjoy some of the nice weather we're supposed to be having this weekend. It's supposed to be near the 70s. Remember, last weekend was the weekend of thunder snow. What huge swing in temperature!

Sunday, don't have much planned, which is just how I like my Sundays. :D

Oh and of course I have to remind you about getting those lovely BSI submissions in! Midnight Sunday evening is the deadline!

What are YOUR plans for this weekend?

No comments: