.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The light at the end of the tunnel

I'm counting down the hours until our office closes up early so we can head out to our well-earned 4/15 party. Of course what makes it better is that I'm on the events committee so I have to leave a little early to make it to the party site. Nice planning on my part, right?

We get tomorrow off as a office holiday and I'm taking Friday off so that I get a nice 4-day weekend out of it. I'm sooo looking forward to it. I plan to sleep in and be lazy for most of it. There's even a facial and massage planned for this weekend.

But what I'm really looking forward to is getting back into blogland. I missed it so much these past few weeks. I tried to read a little when I got time, but definitely wasn't able to post or cook like I wanted to. So do look forward to some posts from me again. And keep an eye out for a give-away in the next couple weeks as I head towards my 100th post!

And remember to get your tax returns in!! :)

No comments: