.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Yay for 4-day weekends!

I did it! I survived another tax season! This one really didn't seem as horrible as past ones, but working 55-60 hour weeks and working on Saturdays will still wear you down.

Didn't get to sleep in much this morning thanks to my allergies -- I woke up sneezing up a storm but thankfully the Claritin-D seems to have finally kicked in.

I'm not quite sure what to do with all this time off. I'm seeing my trainer today for a much-needed torture session. I ended up putting on some more weight this tax season and really need to get my butt kicked into gear. Tonight I'm meeting a friend to go check out this photo exhibit at Emory about Bangladeshi women. Sunday I have my massage and facial. That's it as far as planned activities. I'm very tempted to spend the rest of my time watching tv and reading. Very tempted. But I have a feeling I'll get pulled into doing stuff around the house that have been neglected these past couple months. Like cleaning. Blech.

One thing I will do this weekend is do a submission for this week's BSI contest! I've been so out of the loop the past few weeks so it took a while before I was able to get up to date on this week's host and ingredient. Krista of Krista's Kravings has chosen lemons as this week's ingredient. I'm very excited about this and can't wait to see what everyone else submits.

When you have a few days off do you go into couch-potato mode or do you keep yourself busy?

No comments: