.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

A berry good breakfast!


*snicker*

I was goofing around this weekend and saw a recipe for a low-carb cheesecake that looked decent and thought I would try it out. I'm not much of a baker, but felt compelled to try it out. The end result is not low-carb, but makes for a decent substitute for those Cheesecake Factory cravings. Of course given a choice I would go for the real thing, but if I consistently chose the real thing I would be the size of a cheesecake factory. :P

Anyway, I thought this would make a fun breakfast this morning -- especially with some fresh berries on top to up the healthy quotient.

I'm going to tinker with the recipe a bit more before I feel comfortable posting it here, so sorry to be such a tease!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

well the picture is beautiful!

Sweetie Pie said...

Cheesecake for breakfast is a brilliant idea!!!