.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Digital camera recommendations?

Hey guys!

Currently Mr. Spice and I share custody of our digital camera, but since I've been blogging and taking pictures more often, we've been talking about getting a camera just for me. This way if he has computer geek plans that require the camera and I'm cooking something I can still take pictures for the blog!

The one we're sharing right now is a Canon PowerShot SD1000, which I'm pretty comfortable with. There's a newer version of this camera out, so that is our default pick, but I thought I'd ask you guys for some recommendations. I'd prefer a point and shoot camera so that I can be more spontaneous and plus I'm kinda lazy. :)

Sooooo what kind of digital camera do you use and do you recommend it?


Thanks in advance!

And don't forget, my 100th post give-away is still going on! You still have until this Friday to enter to win my Cookbook and Spice Kit!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Spicey,

I love love love my Nikon Coolpics - it's small enough to fit in my jacket pocket and takes really great pictures and is very very easy to use.

Coco

Unknown said...

My good friend has a great camera that she used when she was traveling around South America, with some really neat features. Its seemed like it took little to no effort to make her pictures look artistic, interesting and just all around great. I'm going to ask what kind it is and let you know, because I plan to get it myself.